Friday, February 27, 2009

Funny Stuff That Ain't Mine: Preggo Shuffle

Someone posted this recently on Facebook and it's mesmerizing. I felt the need to share it. This almost makes me want to have a pregnant wife just so I can see her in a leotard. I didn't know they made maternity leotards. I would have had that up there pretty high on the impractically retarded pregnancy list next to maternity corset and maternity suit of armor. Still, I'm getting one for the mother of my children.



My favorite parts are the solo rap, rhyming bagel and kegel, and the awkward hug. I also want to point out that the instructions at the end are not only appropriate for pregnant women but for all people. Be sure you can carry on a normal conversation before continuing. If you cannot, you may have had a stroke. Can you smell cheese? Can you not carry on a normal conversation AND you smell cheese? Get to a doctor! GO!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

"You'll get much more from your pelvic floor when you pass on the bagel and--" WTF??? My uterus is crying.

Sara Benincasa said...

This makes me want to die. Also, thank you for the Twitter shout-out!