Friday, July 24, 2009

Historical Twitter

These are some historical tweets I would definitely had retweeted if there was twitter in those days and, also, if I was alive.

RT @THEREALCopernicus I totally nailed the sun thing. #inyourgrecianfaces

RT @AlexTheGr8 I expect you all to put me and only me down for #followfriday.

RT @WillWallace If they ever retell my life, they better make it so I get a girl, like a princess or something. I deserve it.

RT @JuliusCZer Walking to the Senate on this beautiful Ides night. Drinks after with @manthony.

RT @HonestAbe Doing a 5 minute spot at Gettysburg today.

RT @OfficialAristotle Waxing intellectually with @Plate_Ohhh. Going to convince him it's worth studying animals.

RT @IambShakespeare WROTE ANOTHER PLAY! O GLORIOUS DAY! NOW I MUST LAY WITH MY HATHAWAY! LET'S GO!

RT @LeoFromVinci Trying to do a portrait of @lisagherardini but she won't give me a good smile. #artfail

No comments: