Friday, June 19, 2009

Funny Stuff That Ain't Mine: Tiddy Bear

Special thanks to Sue Funke for this one.


I didn't know this was a problem but I totally see it now. And I don't want you to think I have stock in the company but I think this can go beyond seat belts. What about straps on mental patients? Maybe they wouldn't be so resistant to being tied up if they had a Tiddy Bear on the 3-4 straps that secure them to the gurney. Ooo, or death row cons about to get in the electric chair? I'm sure they would enjoy the trip to hell a little better with some Tiddy Bears on their wrists. Just make sure you soak them in water first.

And remember, that's T-I-D-D-Y Bear. Don't go expecting huge knockers on a stuffed bear. Though that probably exists too.

1 comment:

jim said...

Tor you find that other video with the big knockers O O and put that on too!!