Monday, May 11, 2009

Things Twitter Brought To My Life Today

When you spend a large amount of time on a social networking app, you want something to show for it. I give so much to Twitter and rarely get things back. Today was one of those days that made it worth it. And how!

Tip Toes - This is a real movie. It was made in 2003 and somehow stayed under my radar until today. How? It features Gary Oldman in "the role of a lifetime." We spend so much time ripping Matthew McConaughy apart for his movies. How does this not enter into the argument? I fear this is a ruse, it is so ridiculous. However, it's available on Amazon and you can add it to your Netflix queue. I can say no more. Enjoy.



I guess we can take solace in the fact that it's a drama. (I'm usually a terrible guesser.) GARY OLDMAN AS A DWARF?!?!?! WHAT!?!? Do they not realize that there are people who can play this part without special effects? Wow.

Play Him Off, Keyboard Cat - The Keyboard Cat is getting more famous by the day. The cat plays a silly tune over embarrassing video clips found on YouTube. There are many funny ones but when I saw this one, the search is over and there is no point in making any more.



So the answer to the age old question is "yes, it would be funny if the Sixth Sense kid was terminal." I've watched this 3 times now and it makes me think of two things: 1. It shouldn't be that big of a shock. His mom, Jenny, died of the same thing. 2. Even Chuck Norris can't cure AIDS.

Thanks, Twitter.

No comments: