Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Zachariah and Millicent Make a Fornication Talkie

Do you ever wonder what would happen if Kevin Smith made movies in the 30s and not today? Well, then you're obviously not me...or from Jersey.

If I could ever have something labeled a passion project on YouTube, this would be it. I'm a huge Kevin Smith fan and I hope through the magic of the internet, he will see this one day. I write comedy because of him.

Special thanks to the amazing Sara Benincasa (who is so much more than Sarah Palin) and the incomparable Francesco Marciuliano (who is not capable of being compared to things).

Written by Kevin Tor
Directed by Francesco Marciuliano

2 comments:

Sara Benincasa said...

I believe! One day he will see it!

Came out awesome, Kevin. Great job.

www.huesca-3d.com said...

For my part one and all ought to look at it.