Sunday, November 2, 2008

I'm Part Of The New York Comedy Festival!

I'm a part of something that Frank Caliendo is. Yeah.

I entered a sketch contest with UCB and the New York Comedy Festival last week. I found out that the sketch I entered was named a finalist. The winner is chosen using some mathematical formula involving judge and audience enjoyment. I think I'd like to win it. Please come and check it out and help me win.

The video stars Chris Sifflet and Morgan Venticinque. They do a fantastic job. I'm in it, too (but not a lot if that detracts from your chances of coming).

I think you will like the sketch and I anticipate that the other finalist videos will be better than mine so if you work that out, you are in for some evening.

Tickets and details for the show are here.

No comments: