Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Tor's Onion Stories: October 6, 2009

Here are another 10 story ideas for The Onion. I should probably save these on the off chance that I will, one day, write for The Onion but we all know that will never happen. (Why do my readers have less confidence in me than I do?)
  1. Former Bully Victim Ironically Grows Up To Serve French Fries To Bully
  2. Dog Saves Owner From Choosing Wrong Cell Phone Plan
  3. Megan Fox Was Not Right For Megan Fox Roles On SNL
  4. Arabian Prince Buys United States Low With Hopes Of Selling High
  5. Second Graders Disappointed By Real Definition Of Gross National Product
  6. Family Business Will Include Disappointing Son-In-Law After All
  7. Boogers Closing Gap On Farts For Funniest Gimmick
  8. Genie Enthusiast Hopes 517th Lamp Will Be The One
  9. Local Man Still Disappointed By Seinfeld Finale
  10. Tyra Banks Has Genuinely Grounded Opinion
How did I do this time? Better? Worse?

1 comment:

jim said...

Tor I bet you can come up with 100 of these. I know The Onion needs you !!!!!!!!